what are interesting topics to talk about with girls over texting?

PhilChoi

Feb 19, 2013
I want to ask generic questions like what are you doing? what your favorite food? but it seems boring and ineffective to keep the girl interested enough to reply. I checked websites after websites and they all have yes or no questions. I want to be able to have a smooth conversation and talk about stuff that she would respond to. I find that questions such as what classes are you taking or where are you from, is better to ask the person face to face.

Play 20 questions! It's a great way for both to find out more about the other person and keep them hooked to the conversation. Also the questions asked might give you an idea of where yall are headed (as in just want to be friends or flirting) Hhaha! Lol

You could ask her funny "Would you rather....?" questions.
Ask her what she did today
Ask her how to do something that she knows how to do well like you are in a bind and can't figure it out
Ask her if she likes coffee/food, then invite her to go out for coffee/food with you

My favorite question for when the conversation dies is what are you doing/what did you do today/how was your day?

Odds are they will say something that can spark a conversation. Ask more questions about what they did, maybe share about your day. You'll get to know each other doing that and you can ask follow-up questions about what they say (ex: if they say they went to dinner with their parents you could ask where, what kind of food, talk about if you've been there before, etc.) but don't grill them! :p

Back