Web 2.0 job openings: Tungle and Redwerks [Maple Leaf 2.0 - Technology and Web 2.0 Ne

admin

Administrator
Jun 17, 2007
Canada
I have a couple job openings I’ve seen today. First from Tungle (via: Tungle.blog: Hiring again)
Software Integration Developer
About the Position
Come help us build a web 2.0 service that is reliable, secure and scalable. Reporting to the Director of R&D and working closely with our Operations team, you will need to be versed in all new technologies (Java, Web/Ajax, Python) and be a self learner.
You should be quick to understand complex architectures and can quickly identify problems in the code of others.
Java Developer
About the Position
The position reports directly to the Chief Technology Officer. The Senior/Intermediate Java Developer will be responsible for the most critical parts of our solution.
From the Tungle careers page
The second I got from Colleen of BuzzNetworker for a Vancouver company called Redwerks:
Job posting: Developer with mad skills
We’re looking for someone different. We’re not a traditional company and we want to engage someone who doesn’t think like other developers. You’re creative, entrepreneurial and have life experience outside of web development.
Our work: semantic web software
Your work: PHP, MySQL, XHTML/CSS, and JS+AJAX
The last thing we want is someone who just wants to sit in the corner and code. We’re a growing start-up and need someone who embraces a fun and demanding start-up atmosphere. We’re pushing to a beta launch in a few weeks and want someone who is excited about getting on board.
There’s one catch. This isn’t a full-time job… yet. For the right person, this will ramp up into a key position directly under our CTO within the next 4-6 months. But you’ve got to gel with our team first and that means a slow increase in hours and responsibilities and compensation. For the right person, this will be an incredible opportunity.
To apply, send your CV to lisa [at] redwerks [dot] org. No phone calls, please.
These positions are in Ontario, Montreal, and Vancouver. Pretty much the hot places to be in Canada for tech.
Tags: computer jobs, job openings, montreal jobs, tech jobs, vancouver jobs, waterloo jobsShare This
</img>
</img> </img> </img> </img> </img> </img> </img> </img>
</img>

Back