Walmart's Straight Talk or T-Mobile?

CayleeL

Dec 22, 2008
I used to have a Sprint phone, but it broke last week and the person's who's plan I'm on is deciding to leave Sprint. It's too expensive for me, so I need to find the cheapest alternative.

I'm looking at Walmart's no contract phone plans but I'm having a hard time deciding which one I want. With Straight Talk, it's unlimited talk, text, and web for $45 a month. However, with T-Mobile, it's unlimited text and web, but only 100 minutes of talk for $30 a month. I talked to someone and they said that I should go with Straight Talk, because it's all unlimited, but I usually don't talk on the phone, so I think T-Mobile is the best. Plus, I think their T-Mobile phones are better than Straight Talk.

What do you think? Are you satisfied with Straight Talk, or T-Mobile? Which do you think has the better phones? I've never been on my own plan so I'm not sure what to get.

Thanks!
Oh, and does anyone know whether or not you have to buy the actual phone (not plan) in full, or can you do it in increments? I hope this makes sense.

Verizon.
If you buy unlimited texting, then you don't have to worry about minutes and all that shit.
Then you can buy unlimited calling and internet.
And its all for a reeeeaaalllyyyy cheap price.

Back