View & Control my Android Phone from ANY PC.. ANYWHERE regardless where my phone is?

Illjust

Feb 28, 2013
View & Control my Android Phone from ANY PC.. ANYWHERE regardless where my phone is?

Is there an app/software, etc that will allow me to view and control my android phone from anywhere and from anypc? I wanna be able to view and control my android phone, say while I am at a friends house, but I have left my phone at home by mistake.

I am looking to be able to view and control your android phone from where I am sitting now at my house.. over the internet. TeamViewer has the right idea.. however they only support the SAMSUNG phones right now. Any others out there?'

It seems most remote apps that I have been seeing want you to be near the android phone or either on the same wifi network. It would be an also added bonus if this would work for 3G connections as well.

Any such app/software out there?
Does AirDroid.. say..would it allow me to view & control your android phone from my home right now.?

I am looking for an app/software that will allow me to connect to a persons adroid phone and remotely view and control it from my home pc. The person could be miles and miles away.

Back