Unlocking Motorola Driod Razr HELP!?!?!?!?

Ortiz

Jul 13, 2008
My sister has verizon i have at&t.She sold me a Motorola Droid Razr XT912 for real cheap. Now i am trying to unlock it but all the sites i have found dont give me the option to select the XT912. They only have the XT910. Is it the same thing?? Would the code still work anyways?

Every Mobile phone's unlock code available on the Internet. So If you want to unlock your Motorola Droid Razr, then you should go on Google and search unlock code, which is there. or You should go from service center and take your unlock code.

My sister has verizon i have at&t.She sold me a Motorola Droid Razr XT912 for real cheap. Now i am trying to unlock it but all the sites i have found dont give me the option to select the XT912. They only have the XT910. Is it the same thing?? Would the code still work anyways?

Ya,friend.I will; help you .You can easily unlock your Motorola Droid Razr XT912 using unlock code .You can get unlock code at Wickedunlock.com Here they will provide your unlock code with simple unlock instructions via e-mail So you can easily unlock your mobile within a day.

Back