Unlock code for At&t Blackberry 8310 for T-mobile?

SaxonPimm

Mar 17, 2011
So my gf upgraded her phone and gave me her old blackberry which is all great but I cant unlock it. I've been through the steps with no problem up until I have to type in the unlock code. I was told it is the IMEI number but I tried that twice with no success. So my question is, can I obtain the code myself? If so, how? and if not how can I get it? Thanks.

You Can buy it on Ebay for 1.50 just Search Blackberry 8310 Unlock Code. They will need your Imei to get the unlock code. Because the unlock is specific to your phone.

Don't search anywhere You can Unlock the Blackberry 8310 Model Phone using the Unlock code from here
Wickedunlock.com Follow the Unlock instructions below it will help you to unlock it without missing the Remaining 8 tries ,because u said you have already used 2 tries ,blackberry has 10 unlock(MEP CODE)code entry Tries.(attempts)..

Blackberry 8310 Unlocking Instructions

Warning : Do not enter any wrong unlock codes on your Blackberry 8310 mobile phones. If you enter over a certain amount of wrong unlock codes on your Blackberry 8310 mobile phone, your phone may get hard locked and sometimes become unusable.
1 - Switch on your Blackberry 8310 without any Sim card.
2 - Go to Settings.
3 - Go to Options.
4 - Select Advanced Options.
5 - Select SIM Card.
6 - Hold the ALT Key while typing in MEPE or MEPD or MEPPE or MEPPD ( not case sensitive ) ( you will not see text appear on screen while typing ).
7 - You will then be presented with a prompt "Enter Network MEP Code". Type in the Unlock Code and press in the track wheel / jog dial to confirm,
8 - Your Blackberry 8310 will now be unlocked.

Back