Universal Question:Boxers or Briefs?

well the things they wear for sumo are sorta like thongs no???heh, i bet i'd look real sexy in one of those

Have you ever seen the t.v show 'Jackass'? Stevo (one of the guys on it) often wanders around in his leapard print thong! Theres a sight for you all to imagine

Laura

Boxer Briefs, because one must always strike a balance between Yin (Boxers) and Yang (Briefs) in everything that one does.

Ok too much information, can someone please gouge out my short term memory

Hell no, makes me wince to even think about it.

My mate has been going comando for the past yr. His new years resolution was to never be imprisoned by underware again.

Imagine how much laudary he has to do, though he seems to be happier now that his balls are liberated.

Go coofftopicndo its the future!!!

Been free and released for about 12 years now, as a result of training. I now cant wear underwear at all, its really uncomfortable for me no mattter what type i have tried.

As for the cleanliness thing, its not that big an issue if you are a clean person anyway if you have to rely on underwear to hide your nether region sins you obviously aint showering enough!!!

Yeah but what happens when you sit down in the park and Billy the One Eyed Bass pops out in front of the Nana of the girl 3 doors down Suddenly nana becomes a nunchucka noonoo and you get your ass dragged in for indecent exposure

Dude, i live in England i wear shorts for about 3 seconds every year!! And what does the girl think she is doing trying to look up my shorts!! Pervert!

that scottish thingy you were refering to is a kilt!
Being a scotsman myself i have to say coofftopicndo is the way forward.
There is nothing quite like an untimely, upwardly, chilly breeze in the morning to wake you up.

Lol, I just watched the military tatto. Great stuff.

The presenter asked the Scottish guard guy what was under his kilt. He replied.

"Alot of people ask me what is worn under the kilt, I reply, nothing, its all in working order"

After the military tatto I'm always proud to be 1/4 scottish.

Back