Universal Question:Boxers or Briefs?

nataliie03

May 11, 2008
Boxers or Briefs, and why....

Boxer, like to have a little breeze when wearing shorts, maybe i should wear one of those scottish thingy's what are they called again???

Now THIS is an interesting poll!

Remember how this question came about?

A young woman posed this question in a 1992 MTV interview to then candidate Bill Clinton (FYI, he's a brief man). Who could have imagined the heated national debate it ignited about which form of underwear is better?

Briefs happen to outsell boxers by a large margin, but boxers are gaining in popularity. Why? Because women have made it known they prefer them

Boxers rules!

why?

Because women prefers them.

Pffft no. (well maybe a little )

why then?

They don't sell Star Wars briefs

exactly what is your work?

i'm the outcast that voted briefs, i despise the idea of shorts with nothing under them...

im a Sales Associate at a Department Store called Jcpenny's, good pay for my first official job

Shorts with nothing under them being bad? I dont think so. Its just pure freedom. Millions of people have died for liberty, you can atleast afford you balls some.

cool

sorry but my idea of freedome is semicircles running around in the wild

besides i'm a natural tyrant :p

I'm with FoD on this one.

My reason is simple. Boxers have no lock on the barn door and my bull tends to wander off because of it. Now if I could get a button on that door silk boxers would reign supreme.

i voted boxers but i say it depends on the person. boxers look good on some ppl and briefs look good on others.

There are boxers with buttons. Some even have two. I even have a pair with a snap. I could comment on the first half of your statement, but I think I'll just hit submit.

I wear the CK boxer/briefs. Best of both worlds.

Nordic said:
Boxers have no lock on the barn door and my bull tends to wander off because of it.[\QUOTE]

LOL, I have had this problem many times, I prefer to let the beast roam free in the field.

Boxers but not the surfer kind, the skin hugging boxer brief kind

why?

Well I used to wear briefs and it itched and it would ride up where it says 'no entry'.
I then tried boxers and I felt free...a bit too free at times. So i now prefer the boxer briefs, it dont itch, keeps me warm and provides good support.

note: I am waiting on those Star Wars boxers too.

HAHAHA, happens to me when i go to the bathroom in the morning, couple of hilarious incidents when sleeping over friends houses

An important question, for sure. It got a lot of discussion in the thread "How Do You Hang" last May. I warn you men, though: post #29 will make you cry.

Oh, as for the question, I play both teams.

Back