Two Excellent Tools to Transfer Files from iPhone 4 to PC

fayewhh

Oct 14, 2011
beijing
Many iPhone 4 users must have met trouble like this: you saved some documents to your iPhone 4, later on you want to save some space for new files but not want to delete the front ones, how do you deal with them?Many people would transfer them to PC, but with what do you do that?
Here are two excellent transfers to help you solve this question.
The first one is iPhone 4 Transfer

screen-s.jpg

This tool is the best iPhone 4 transfer, and allows you to transfer files not only between iPhone 4 and PC, but also between iPhone 4 and other Apple products like iPod, iPad and iTunes.
It is specially designed for iPhone 4 users, and has a powerful list of functions. You can backup files (including iPhone 4 music, video, images, TV shows, podcast, iTunes U, eBooks, Camera Roll, Ringtone, SMS, Contacts, Voice memos, Camera shot) to computer, and transfer files to iPhone 4 from PC. Furthermore, it permits users to export iPhone ringtone and share music or movies and photos with friends.
Besides, this wonderful transfer can help you convert videos to iPhone 4 compatible formats as it has strong compatibility, so you can convert BD movies, videos and audios to iPhone 4, and transfer them directly. It can recognize your iPhone 4 and show its type, capacity, version, and serial number.
More interestingly, you can make your own ringtones as you like. Do you want to set you own voice as the ringtone or you maybe want to record your lover’s singing, just do it! It is very interesting, isn’t it?

The other one is iPhone 4 to PC Transfer, it is as wonderful as the front one. Users are permitted to transfer anything with it, such as music, movie, pictures, TV shows, iTunes U and so on. The same to iPhone 4 Transfer, this tool also has powerful compatibility to support iPhone, iPhone 4, white iPhone 4, iPad, iPad 2 and the newest iOS 4.3 as well as all iPod versions.

screen-s.jpg

You can master it easily, and it helps you backup iPhone 4 SMS, Contacts, and Call List on your iPhone to the local disc.

Each transfer of the two above can help you solve trouble with your iPhone 4. And you can free download either for trail.

DVD Converter Suite for Mac consists of DVD Ripper for Mac and Video Converter for Mac. It can convert DVD and general videos on Mac.
:applause:

Many people have met this trouble: They can’t transfer files from iPad to PC or from PC to iPad freely and shortly. Today, I want to recommend one excellent transfer to everyone.
This iPad Manager is designed for iPad fans to transfer various files between PC and iPad. For example, you can transfer movie, music and picture from PC to iPad. Then you can also backup these files as well as TV shows and so on to PC. Moreover, you can copy iPad files to iTunes, too. With high compatibility, this manager supports all Apple devices like iPad, iPhone 4, iPod Shuffle, iPod Nano, iPod Touch, iPhone 3G, iPhone 3GS, etc. The most important is that this software can help you convert the non-supported formats to iPad.

interface.jpg

To provide more convenience, this software has a “Search” function to help you search files in the categories of Genre, Artist and Album quickly.

The steps to transfer files from iPad to PC

Step 1: Download.
Download this excellent iPad Manager and run it.

Step 2: Connect
Connect your iPad with your PC.

Step 3: Transfer
Click “iPad to PC” transfer button to start to transfer your files to PC from iPad. If the formats are not supported, this manager will first convert it.

ok.jpg

When the transfer work is done, you just need to click “OK” button to finish it.

Then what steps Mac users would adopt to transfer files between iPad and Mac? Don’t worry! iPad Manager for Mac will easily complete it.

I was always troubled with DVD movies as my iPad can’t play them. Every time, I have to look for other compatible movie format. I need a particular and powerful converter to help me.
I finally find it: DVD to iPad Converter . It is wonderful at convert any DVD format to iPad supported formats. You can download and run this software, and load one or more DVD movies.
It supports you convert DVD Disc, DVD folder ISO files and IFO files to iPad video H.264, iPad video MPEG-4, MP4, M4V and MOV and so on. If you want to save the music only, just extract audio from video and DVD to iPad Converter will help you convert them to iPad MP3, AAC and WAV, etc.
Edit functions are the biggest advantage compared with other converters. This best DVD to iPad allows you trim video length, crop video screen, add watermark and adjust video effect. For example, I add one picture as a watermark, it looks very interesting. You can have a try, too. Apart, users also can preview videos during conversion and have a snapshot to save.

If you feel it can’t still meet all you requirements, you can use this suite software: DVD to iPad Suite. It contains DVD to iPad Converter and iPad Video Converter. With it, you can not only convert DVD to iPad, but also convert general video to iPad. In detail, you can load any popular video format like AVI, WMV, FLV, MOV, MKV MTS, M2TS and RMVB to supported formats such as H.264, MPEG-4, and M4V, etc. Moreover, audio files can also be picked up from video and converted to AAC, MP3, WAV and M4A, etc easily.
Download DVD to iPad Converter or DVD to iPad Suite, and run them. Then you can have a try to convert your files.

I have some good suggestion about how to convert video on Mac with the best software. These are especially for Mac users. As a Mac user, what software would you like to choose to convert video or DVD files on Mac?Facing so many converters on the market, it is indeed a problem to make a choice. However, good wine needs no bush. Excellent products are well known finally. The following converter I want to share with everyone is the best proof.

Video Converter for Mac is the best answer. As a best total video converter for Mac users, it can not only convert videos and audios between almost all popular formats including MPG, MPEG, MPEG 2, VOB, DAT, MP4, M4V, TS, RM, RMVB, WMV, ASF, MKV, AVI, 3GP, 3G2, FLV, SWF, MPV, MOD, TOD, QT, MOV, DV, DIF, MJPG, MJPEG, etc. It is also available to support HD files like TS, M2TS, and HD RM and so on. It is possible for users to extract audio track from videos and convert them kinds of formats. Plus the whole edit functions make the converted files more consistent with various requirements. More importantly, this Mac converter allows you to preview the effect of files when converting them.

screen-aiseesoft-video-converter-for-mac.jpg

Then let’s have a look at how to finish the conversion work with this Best Video Converter for Mac.
Step 1: Load video
Download the Best Video Converter for Mac. Click “Add Video” button to input your video files.

Step 2: Select output formats.
Click the “Profile” drop-down list to make a choice for the output video. And you can also select an audio track.

Step 3: Adjust video effect.
Click “Effect” button to adjust video effect. You can set up the parameters of the “Brightness”, “Contrast”, “Saturation” and “Volume”.

video-effect-mac.jpg

From the image you can see that if you drag the “Saturation” bar to -100, the effect on the right output window will be shown.

Step 4: Start conversion.
Click “Convert” button to start to convert the video.

If you want to know more about this best Video Converter for Mac, just have a look at its guide about how to convert video on Mac. It will help you more. Just download it and have a try.

Do you love the most handsome and smart actor Tom Cruise? He is very charming, isn’t he? If so, you must have seen his new movie Mission Impossible: Ghost Protocol. It is the fourth version of the whole “Mission Impossible”. The story is very exciting: The terrorist bomb Moscow Kremlin, symbol of Russia. It will almost cause a terrible war. And then America government sends their strongest secret agent called Ethan Hunt to solve the problem in order to maintain world peace.
And Ethan Hunt is just acted by Tom Cruise. And he solved all the problems at last. In the movie, there are so many exciting and splendid screens. Everyone who has seen it will say it wonderful.

However, when this movie is on show, I missed it because of some important things. Some time later, I come back to continue my work hard every day. Now I finally get some days for a holiday and want to view this movie. But I am unwilling to go to theater alone. I want to watch it at home.
Fortunately, my friend Mary has a DVD version of this movie. The problem is another friend and I both borrow her DVD at the same time.
At last I decide to copy this DVD on Mac. I download a professional Mac DVD Copy and run it. Then I read the instruction carefully. Then I start the work. Just ome moment later, I got the complete movie of my own. It is wonderful.

This Mac DVD Copy is very powerful. With it, you can copy any DVD, no matter commercial or homemade, to a new DVD disc or DVD Folder. You can even use it to burn a general video file to DVD.

dialogue.jpg

From the friendly interface, you can see that this software can be easily mastered. Plus, it acts as a DVD Ripper, too. You are allowed to rip DVD to many Apple devices like iPhone 3GS, iPhone4, iPod Touch, iPad. That is to say, you can rip DVD with Mac DVD Copy and play them on iPad, iPhone and so on. Besides that, this copy software also has a compression function.

As to how to copy DVD on Mac, here are some steps. You can have a quick look.

Step 1: Download and run.
Download this wonderful DVD Copy for Mac, and run it.

Step 2: Input DVD
Click
copy-to-dvd.jpg
button to load your DVD movie.

Step 3: Settings.
Look at the below image and follow it. You can select subtitle and audio track. At the left bottom, users can choose a copy mode: Full Copy, Main Movie Copy, Customized Copy and Split Copy.

main-window-1.jpg

Then you can make a selection of “Burn Disc” in "PIONEER DVD-RW DVRTS09" at the right bottom.

Step 4: Start copying DVD
Click “Start” to begin the copy work.

Start 5: Burn DVD to new disc.
After the finish work, you can burn it to new disc. Insert an empty DVD disc and click “OK” to backup your copied DVD files to this new DVD disc.

Moreover, you can convert DVD to iPad on Mac, just select the image called “Copy to Devices” at first when you start to copy the DVD.

Back