Toshiba Satellite Laptop, A300-1MC, 2GHz with 15.4 Inch Display?

edward1983

May 24, 2008
http://uk.computers.toshiba-europe.com/innovation/product/Satellite-A300-1MC/1058203/

this is a breakdown of all the details of your laptop in question

Processor: Intel Centrino Core 2 Duo 2 Ghz T5800
strong performer, fast FSB (800Mhz)

RAM: 3GB of DDR2 800Mhz motherboard can support up to 8GB (you'll need vista 64 bit to take advantage of this)
3GB is plenty for the time being for most applications and will definitely help to keep the computer working efficiently

DVD drive: DVD Super Multi drive (Double Layer)
supports every format of CD/DVD under the sun except Blue-ray and provides good read, write and re-write speeds

Display-15.4" widescreen tru brite display
toshiba tru brite technology is a glossy screen to give rich colour you may experience glare somwtimes but overall the screen colour is rich and sharp

Graphics: Intel GMA graphics adaptor Mobile Intel® GMA 4500MHD
this graphics card shares memory with the RAM on the computer and so is an integrated graphics card don't expect good games performance with this

Hard drive: 320GB
decent size for storing all your work and photos etc...

over all this computer will give a good performance and for the price its an excellent specification just don't expect the latest games to play on it as the graphics aren't powerful enough

is the Toshiba Satellite Laptop, A300-1MC, 2GHz with 15.4 Inch Display a good laptop e.g speed, performance...

I just purchased a similar laptop, only mine had 4GB Memory, and the Intel Core 2 Duo processor. I love it. It is super fast and comes with DVD burner and webcam. I like the large HD also (320GB). So far, I have no complaints. Not sure what the price of yours, but I found mine at a Circuit City "door busters" sale for $575.00. I'm no expert, but I would recommend.

http://uk.computers.toshiba-europe.com/innovation/product/Satellite-A300-1MC/1058203/

this is a breakdown of all the details of your laptop in question

Processor: Intel Centrino Core 2 Duo 2 Ghz T5800
strong performer, fast FSB (800Mhz)

RAM: 3GB of DDR2 800Mhz motherboard can support up to 8GB (you'll need vista 64 bit to take advantage of this)
3GB is plenty for the time being for most applications and will definitely help to keep the computer working efficiently

DVD drive: DVD Super Multi drive (Double Layer)
supports every format of CD/DVD under the sun except Blue-ray and provides good read, write and re-write speeds

Display-15.4" widescreen tru brite display
toshiba tru brite technology is a glossy screen to give rich colour you may experience glare somwtimes but overall the screen colour is rich and sharp

Graphics: Intel GMA graphics adaptor Mobile Intel® GMA 4500MHD
this graphics card shares memory with the RAM on the computer and so is an integrated graphics card don't expect good games performance with this

Hard drive: 320GB
decent size for storing all your work and photos etc...

over all this computer will give a good performance and for the price its an excellent specification just don't expect the latest games to play on it as the graphics aren't powerful enough

Back