Torrent question about getting caught?

James

May 13, 2008
Hi, i used to torrent alot and got caught they sent me a phone call saying if i do it again i can get fined up to 250,000 so that sucks but i have a new computer that i got from my friend that has all of his personal information on it and really the only thing mine is the internet connection will i get in trouble if they do catch me and what are the chances and risks of getting caught twice the game is project zombiod its a pretty old game

It's hard to say for me because out of all the years I've been torrenting, I have yet to be caught. I also use a program called PeerBlock, I'm not sure if it keeps me completely safe but my friend uses it all the time when torrenting. Downloaded so much stuff I can't remember.
There's always a chance that you could get caught because a friend of mine got a call about piracy issues and they b****ed at him about it. I'm willing to take the risk haha

Stay on the safe side... don't do it because now they're watching you. Its better to do something else as an alternative than to spend time in jail.

Back