Top Gear

they have changed the Stig a few times. Mostly they are ex touring cars or F2 drivers. I think it is the 3rd Stig so far.

Or May driving the Bugatti veyron. that 5 mile road with no bends, and May going faster than a F1 car and the tires going to give out in 40 seconds.

Now that car, with the 10 radiators, going at least 1,000BHP is a car to own

[drools...]

What? he had like 5 minutes left with the tyres. And 7 minutes worth of petrol.

No 1/ The Veyron is only faster than the F1 if you start is in a special mode designed to give a maximum standing start speed, but which automaticaly resets the next time the car becomes stationary.

No2/ The stig is several drivers for this series. Last serise it was just one guy whoes name I forget but the is a thread (or 20) over on pistonheads.com about it

The tyres at top speed would have lasted about 50 seconds at that speed. But the car would have run out of petrol before the tyres went.

I'm from the US and have watched TG more than most of you Euros. I also have a bigger crush on Hammond than you guys. He's so dreamy.

Wow, I saw the title of the thread and immediately thought you were talking about Top Gun. Was going to go on about Tom Cruise...lucky I realised it was something totally different

Inf is a baller RD, you can only dream.

Okay, I looked up the Top Gear site. There are no cute guys and there are only cars and that stuff. What is the point?

This is the internet. I'm 6'7" and earn seven figures.

If you don't understand TG's entertainment value then I'm not going to explain it to you. Try watching the show, maybe with a man who can explain why a 16-cylinder engine and 10 radiators = teh awesome.

Back