Top 5 Apps for iPod Touch

hilojenny

Dec 14, 2011
New York
Here I have picked top 5 apps for your iPod touch. These apps are very comprehensive, I mean you can use them for pleasure or work, and some of them can protect your files in iPod touch. It’s not easy to find the best apps from the vast app library, because there are so many, everyday there are new apps will show up, so here I have done the work for you, you just need to try them and have fun.

1. GoodReader. If you just search the eBooks reader in App Store, there are millions of results will show up, and trust me, you hardly can decide which one to choose, so here, according to my personal experience, GoodReader is the best one I can find so far. It adds iCloud support in iOS 5. You can copy or move files to the new iCloud storage folder; they'll then sync to iCloud, becoming accessible across multiple iOS devices. And AirPlay integration lets you stream audio files.

2. Find My iPhone. This is a sort of security app, you can see that from the name. But it not just serves for iPhone, it’s also available on iPod touch and other iOS devices. There are many reasons that you may lose your Apple devices, because of the thieves or your own carelessness, so this app is designed for locating lost iOS devices, if the bad thing really happens, this app can help you find your iDevcies back. But to be honest, I haven’t tried this app, and I hope I don’t need to try it.

3. iPod to Computer Transfer. Now we are talking about a very useful tool for your iPod touch, imagine this, if you buy a new computer, do you want to buy those songs, videos, apps or games for the second time? I mean no one would like to do that, but you still don’t want to lose them, right? So this ipod to computer transfer is designed to fix this problem for iPod touch users.

4. Facebook. Ok, you don’t want to hear my rubbish to describe this app, everyone knows it, right? I bet it’s the first app you will install after buying an iPod touch or other Apple devices, so… is there anyone who forgets to download this app? No?

5. Gem King. Gem King is a brand-new game that makes good use of simple, but useful, iOS 5 features. In your gem-collecting quest, you can pick up where you left off playing on another iOS device, thanks to iCloud integration; you can use AirPlay TV mirroring to play on the big screen, too. You'll also find native iOS 5 Twitter integration, Game Center achievements, and leaderboards.

And if you are iPad user, those apps are also applicative for you, but to backup your files in iPad, you need know how to sync ipad 2 to computer, it’s the same thing with ipod to computer transfer. Now you have known five best apps for iPod touch and other iOS devices, it’s time to enjoy.

Back