Toilet/Mobile Phone Etiquette...

What! Why would anyone even think it's not proper? Hell I get more phone based work done on the throne than at my desk.

I end up taking so much crap some days that I often wonder if it would be more appropriate to be sitting on a toilet.

'A schooner is a sailboat stupid head...'
'YOU KNOW WHAT? THERE IS NO EASTER BUNNY! OVER THERE THATS JUST A GUY IN A SUIT!'

I'll answer or even make calls from the Jon

Just cuz nature calls doesn't mean the business or the day stops

In honor of this thread... I'm typing this one from the toilet.

_________ realistic sound effects go here___________

I feel so at one with you all right now. Hi Chimpy!

Ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww, we're gonna need some toilet duck, domestos and some rubber gloves for this one.

i feel dirty......

i hope you washed your hands then your keyboard and then your hands again.

Slip waves to Chimpy already wearing a pair of rubber surgical gloves.

wait a darn minute...

Has he been munching chocolate chip cookies... it sure looks like it.

Okay people, the call of nature beckons, where's my Nintendo DS Lite and wifi connection...?

You got Dr K's Brain train? I'll have a go!

Anyway if you gotta go, let it flow!

I had a whole job interview while in the crapper. Needed to take the call, it was important otherwise i woulda crapped my pants, suddenly the phone rang.

Got the job tho.

have u guys ever talked while doing it and then midway through the convo, you have to pause to push?

At my old workplace a guy was on the can taking a dump whilst on the phone to his fiancé. Another guy I worked with poked his camera phone through the missing air vent on the bottom of the door and took a pic of the guy on the throne with a strained expression as he talked to his missus.

Needless to say, copies went up around the building

James

I answer everytime (thats gonna make a few people on here that call me concerned)

If its someone important, say your boss, or someone offering you an interview, then you just keep as quiet as poss....dont let rip at inappropriate points of the conversation! I usually find myself texting whilst in there anyway, and sometimes even make a point of putting my phone on vibrate just in case!

On the other hand..if its someone who is offering you a credit card, Loan, new mobile, or something which you DO NOT want, then all the above goes out the window

Puts phone on vibrate and goes to bathroom: Um, yeah dare I ask.
In case what? Don't want your ringtone to interrupt the restroom philharmonic?

No....No, thats just too far

But why not put it on vibrate whilst going about your business? Dont want it suddenly ringing mid-flow, and scaring the crap out of you (no pun intended)

Back