This is going to sound super freaking lg but here it goes...?

courtney

May 17, 2008
So I've liked this guy for 3 months already and he's one of my best friends, butthe problem is that he doesn't like me and it's pretty obvious he likes one of my 4 bestfriends. And it's not like I'm super pretty or have any talents or anything, I'm just kind of your average girl. But I kind of really want to be able to be better friends and hang out with him just the 2 of us and be able to talk about serious thugs and stuff, but I kinda remind myself of the socially awkward penguin sometimes, and I can't manage to ask him without sounding like a tard, sorry I made this super long, but I'm bored and want to ask questions, soo what should I do?

That was super long? haha hardly. I was expecting like 3 pages lol

your fine, if he doesn't like you as more then a friend then start to accept that and act like a positive confident friend because lets face it, what you expected aint there so no need to worry about disapointment or rejection

be yourself

cheers

Find common interests, like music or movies, maybe do something with him that you both like, like i went to fro yo with my crush...

Back