These Warped Chairs Are Actually a Mind Melting Optical Illusion

Geek

Jun 6, 2008

These warped chairs, designed by French studio Ibride, have so many hidden features it's making my brain wrinkle at a rate it's never scrunched up before. The optical illusion is to show the chair with a classic silhouette from one angle, while the actual sitting of the chair requires a completely different angle. It's a mind trip! You sit in a chair completely different than what your eyes see. More »
mf.gif

a2t.img
M-TQSPCy2a8

cheap ghd straighteners uk outlet cheap ghd sale save 50-80%

ghd mk4 ceramic hair straightening ironbuy new $234.ninety five. hell yeah. im in the approach of ting 1 now. they make your hair so straight, silky, shiny and smooth.any straightener can destroy your hair so why not this oneit will aid if you implement moisture and protective serum, shampoo and conditioners. hair straighteners in general are damaging for you hair. the serum will support guard it and maintain it shiny. i like the ghd straightener. the value was a whole lot but you what you pay out for. it is one of the industry top straighteners out there.. it. splurge little one spulrge and see the distinction!(use me im going bonkers)

Back