The Parking Bureau taking pictures of car?

worriedwart

Apr 20, 2009
Alright so i was talking to a nice lady (she has a handicap parking here) she uses cane and a walker, anyways she very nice. she told me that this parking officer was taking picture of her car. I was wondering if that even legal to do this is New hampshire. they said she hit the sing and they replace it. funny that parking authority never put those signs here or replace them at all they are not needed over here. I been here over 5 years and never seeing a parking official over here taking pictures of anything.

she told me he was taking pictures of her bumper when someone on a phone ran into her in maine she thought there was an exist on left and she trying to get into right lane the lady in the other car was on the cell phone accdoring to her grandsons. So my question again how is it legal for parking official to take picture of someone car??? when she legally did nothing wrong.
Ok you don't need to insult people and secondly i will say this i never seen a parking official here before never seen them change any signs. as i said this apt place the parking is legal here as long as you got a sticker on the front of your car.

though i do find it odd that she said 9:30pm the guy was around parking officials are not around or should be working that late..... i may be wrong but i don't believe so.
dr snank- who has a right to harrases an old lady for no reason and take a picture of a car. if it was being towed that be different... as far as i can tell i don't believe that illegal in my book at all.

Your question is a big mess and I suggest a writing class for you, but I think the answer is that ANYbody can take a picture of anything they want if it's outside in a public place. YOU can take a picture of anything, too.

Obviously, they are documenting the damage to her car from hitting the sign.

Why do you think this may be illegal?

Taking a picture is hardly harrassment.

"who has a right to harrases an old lady for no reason and take a picture of a car"

YOU just told us the reason! They believe she hit a sign. DUH.

"9:30pm the guy was around parking officials are not around or should be working that late..... "

If "parking officials" stop working at 9:30, how the heck are they going to enfoprce overnight parking (midnight and beyond) rules?

Back