The Love Thread

Nonsense, you'd get a cute blush. Then you can comment on her blush, and she'll blush more. Laugh at her.

Then you'll get a slap, or a phone number. Worth the risk?

Depends on your level of conditioning.

What the compliment thing worked on the pants? It was supposed to work on the girl. Next bit of advice from an old git ask her to talk about what she likes and listen to her. No I mean it, listen to her, dont just wait till she pauses for breath and then start talking about the stuff you like.

if u have really hurt a girls feelings and regret it what do u do? do you appoligise (if she will even talk to you) or do u run away and join the forein legion

Glad to help!

A technique I watched on TV a while back that does work, along with a bit of effort, intelligence and good appearance!

Is;

C.I.Q. Compliment - Introduction - Question

Like you found out, the compliment gets you on their good side, then introduce so you feel you know each other a little more, then the important bit, the open ended question to get you talking!

Good luck!

The toilet seat....I'm gonna........

.......Which way do they like it again?

Up or down?

I don't like the idea of valentines day too much, I feel like your expected to do something, whereas doing something another weekend for no reason would mean more....

So we're going away next weekend instead!

ah yes, the black day looms on the horizon. Good luck in all your relationships or whatever. I myself know that I'm better off without those things.

I haven't had the best of luck with love. I met a great girl whom I fell madly in love with for two years and then I moved in with a real idiot who kept nit picking our relationship and telling me how awful she was day in and day out. Kinda came between the two of us since she moved away and we were doing the long distance thing. You know what they say, Amor de lejos, Amor de pendejos. I was a fool to ever listen to him and break up with such a great girl. She tells me I'll always have a place in her heart and she'll love me on some level. But I haven't heard from her since Christmas Eve and she never returns my calls or texts when I try to get a hold of her. I'll try maybe two or three times a month but she just ignores me. I wish there was a way to get her back in my life, just as a friend. It hurts so deeply because I fell so in love with her that I was not only falling for her, but I fell for the person I became when she was in my life.
I rebounded pretty hard. And I need to find myself a really good girl. The religious type that won't let me do anything sexual with her. We might be making out and I'll slip my hand under her skirt or her blouse and she'll say something like, "wh- what are you doing?" then I'll remove it and respond, "nooooothing." I need to find me a good girl like that.
Any suggestions on what to do to repair my relationship with my ex? Any explanations why she is acting this way? I want to emphasize taht I never cheated, belittled, or abused her in anyway, we had a great productive relationship.
Appreciated,

Back