The Jail Thread

To the guy who said "I bet Mcdonalds is proud to have you as a worker" or something like that, please PM me how much you made last year and I will PM you how much I made and then we'll see who "fails at life".

And whoever said Lindsay FTL, your damn right, but Lindsay was like an F'ing resort compared to Joyceville Pen, I woke up everymorning in Joyceville and thanked my lucky stars I didnt get killed the day before.

I got shanked 4 times in my stay at Joyceville and beaten pretty bad on numerious ocasions.

What did you do.

The guy across the street from me was arrested last night, weed plants soon followed him out the front door.

All I herd was a chopper, a door being kicked in and screaming, then I glance out my front window and see him+three of his "workers" being draged out in cuffs by soldier cops, looks like I need to find another dealer.

Drunk driving a car that wasn't mine with no insurance and a broken speedometer during the hottest fucking night I've seen. Damn near every other car was a cop. God damn I do some stupid shit.

served a month in dupage county before being bonded out to be sent to rehab. if i fuck up probation, anywhere from 1-8 years.

EDIT: charge was DUI, possession of cocaine (class 4 felony), 4 pieces of paraphernalia, possession of cannabis. he overlooked the deadly weapon (knife).

11 years ago I got out.

How did I manage, Joyceville was tough as shit, I managed by reading a crap load and packing a toothbrush shiv where ever I went. Also, I never (well, after about the first week I never) pissed off the guards. Screw with them, they murder your balls with billy clubs every chance they get.

One guy on my third year killed a guard and is now serving 2 back 2 back life sentences in Kingston.

Some where in ONT.

Back