The Invisible Member Forum

kamakazee

Apr 19, 2008
Out of 23 members on the forum at this time only 16 show up on the forum - that means the remainder are hidden.

Why have you all gone invisible?

I know why the Mods do - for that element of surprise - but what about the rest of you?

The who's online function let's people see who else is interested in the same threads they are.
Therefor, it matters!

I suppose we could always remove the invisible function unless someone objects?

I just stay invisible 'cause I don't want the members to know of my odd MAP hours

|Cain|

I used to use invisble when I didn't want certain people seeing me online. I think everyone's entitled to privacy.

Unless they're a blatant troublemaker of course, or privacy mode is causing problems

To you I suppose. I dont pay any attention to who is looking at thread, the content is what has my attention.

Guests can peruse the forum as well. So if some one REALLY wanted to remain anonymous they still can. So if you remove the anonymous function you really arent fixing anything.

I don't know, when kickchick or all the other MA babes are on, I always like to know.....

"Invisible members", huh? This is starting to sound like the "Are there really ninjas?" threads! (Sorry, I'm a Ninjutsu student, and couldn't help myself! )

Nope, the function shows which threads guests are reading too.

Try it sometime, you may find it illuminating.

right, but for all intensive purpose guest are anonymous. You dont know who they are but you do know they are there.

Hahahaha - Your right Virtuous - but as Moderators - we get to see more than the average bear!

I just was curious is all

Talking about being invisible, I've been visible when I shouldn't be. I went on at school once, didn't sign in, but my name was on the members online. None of my familiy would be on MAP.

Back