The girls don't notice?

You know which breed of people have the courage to praise themselves? The most dumb ones. Have you ever seen Brad Pitt praising himself? Ever saw Tom Cruise doing that? umm...Johnny Depp? No, right. That's cuz they're smart. A person who praises himself is considered to be the most stupid one outta all. Be down to earth and everything is gonna be cool. Girls really don't like guys who praise themselves. It's a "come, kiss my a$$" sorta thing.

maybe you need a new routine or maybe you're just plain silly and immature which would turn anyone off!

Perhaps you get to close with many girls, so that they don't want to be attracted to you. For me, having too many close girl friends is a turn off. I don't want to be in a relationship with a guy like that, because I'll get jealous easily.

oh sweety. you will blossom into your own glory soon enough. no nothing is wrong with you . relax

Is there some one in particular you like? Maybe you can show some of your other traits and qualities rather then your comical side all the time, Either way being class comedian ALL the time, can be quite annoying.............

Back