the April Fool's joke my sister told our mom- LOL or LAME?

Your mother would have guessed this was rubbish the minute she heard it. Hello? she's already a MOTHER! we do actually learn about these things believe it or not. And i don't believe your mother is that ill educated. Good try though.

I was laughing so hard... because your mom actually bought her lame prank. But at the same time, really funny.

LOL that is PRETTY BAD If It were my kid I would have beaten her and then asked quezstions latedr LOL

I think in a way it's kind of funny.I also think it was a cruel joke to play on ones mother. But then I don't know anything about her sense of humor and/or how she treated you growing up.What worries me more is that she was more concerned for herself ("What are you doing to me!"), rather than concerned for her daughter, or the grandchildren (even if they did turn out to be fictitious). That just strikes me as pathetic.

Well, i don't think it's possible to get pregnant like THAT, and your Mom should've known, today being Fools' Day and all. But it was a nice joke. Lolz

Back