The Acting Life of Daniel Day Lewis

lancyly

Mar 23, 2011
asdfasf
Daniel Day Lewis was born in London Baby Einstain complete set Seinfeld box set aust The west wing complete set dvd Curb Your Enthusiasm complete 1-7 The next generation special
box
OZ season 1-6 box Curb Your Enthusiasm complete series box, in 1957 Damages dvd box set The next generation dvd Deadwood complete dvd, the son of actress Jill Balcon and the Irish Poet Laureate Cecil Day Lewis. He made his film debut at the age of 14 in Sunday Bloody Sunday in an uncredited role. After leaving school he was accepted into the Bristol Old Vic Theatre School. He landed a small part in Richard Attenbourgh's epic Gandhi in 1982 after which followed a number of roles in film and on the stage.He began to attract public attention in 1986 with the release of two films - My Beautiful Laundrette and A Room with a View. In 1987 he assumed the leading role in Milan Kundera's The Unbearable Lightness of Being Star trek original series dvd box set The hills serie Alias dvds Baby Einstain on dvd, during the eight month shoot he learned Czech and refused to break character on or off the set for the entire shooting schedule. He was awarded an Oscar in 1989 for his portrayal of writer Christy Brown in Jim Sheridan's My Left Foot. He starred in the Last of the Mohicans in 1992 The hills dvd set Six feet under complete series The west wing boxset 1-7 Ally mcbeal box Friends boxsets, and in Martin Scorcese's The Age of Innocence in 1993.He worked again with Jim Sheridan on In the Name of the Father and The Boxer Star trek Enterprise complete series sex and the city dvd box set Seinfeld series 1-9 Entourage dvd 1-6 Boston legal complete series Star wars on dvd, after which he went into semi-retirement moving to Florence to learn the craft of shoemaking. After a five year absence from acting Day Lewis returned in Scorcese's Gangs of New York. In 2007 he appeared in Paul Thomas Anderson's adaptation of the Upton Sinclair novel Oil! How I met your mother complete dvd Seinfeld dvd set canada Dexter dvd set Sharpe dvd Doctor who tv show dvd, titled There will be Blood for he won his second Oscar. Day Lewis currently holds dual Irish and British citizenship.

Back