Telephone marketers

Genuine surveys I don't have a problem with. Unless I'm busy at that moment I'll take the time to answer their questions.

Just to emphasise the importance of recording calls, listen to this one:

http://video.stumbleupon.com/#p=lqsm4q01zy

There is much fun to be had with those people if you can be bothered. I tend to just put the phone down - saves me time and saves them time. You can also tell it's a telemarketing call when it doesn't kick in straight away.

I actually had the exact same experience as the OP with a rude asian-sounding bloke. The only reason I spoke was because I was actually waiting on a phone call about a mobile phone anyway. He asked me how much I spent and I said "why do you want to know that? Are you trying to tell me something?" and he said "no no sir, I'm just wondering how much you spend." I said "so basically, you want to know so you can sell me something yeah?" and he continued to protest and ask the same question. I said it's none of his business and if he is selling something then I don't want it. He decided to get quite rude so I told him to have sexual intercourse with himself and never call me again. They've never called since either.

Back