Tattoo time

Funny you say that, I had a lengthy conversation with someone about getting that but with Fitch added to the end.

Does it apply when you know the language you are getting the tattoo in?:dodgy: I'm getting my name in Japanese. It's not kanji though. :rolleyes:

Yeah. Because if you don't know what it is, and they write "homo" on your arm, you're not gonna be a happy camper.

I know a lady who thought she was getting something awesome and it really says skank and it is on her neck.

It's in case I die abroad in Japan. :dodgy: Nah, I've always wanted it, and it looks better than it would in English. :p

victoria-beckham-tattoo.jpg

Further proof of why you stick to your own language.

Granted these aren't identical, but close enough....do you really like bad religion that much or hate Christianity that much to get a tattoo of it? Or does it have some other meaning entirely?

it depends on where you get it. i got mine on my 17th birthday on the back of my neck and didnt really hurt at all. its more of annoying scratch. dosnt hurt

Tattoos feel good. Got mine on my sides, no pain to speak of. Its more irritating than anything

Back