T-Mobile Is A Disaster These Days?

MeowStan

Apr 20, 2013
Who out there has tmobile? I myself and my family have been with tmobile for a long time back before they were even a name brand, when they first started. They used to be a great company, until now! Sorry, i have no clue what their new strategy is with this whole our plans will be cheaper but we will charge full price for phones. OKAY thats a joke, i compared and individual plan with Tmobile and AT&T the difference $10 more a month at AT&T and guess what the phone i want is $300 cheaper! Why would i stay with tmobile at this point, why would anyone stay with them?

Anyone else confused by what they are trying to accomplish? I REALLY don't understand, especially when you have to pay for a phone for 2 years, when they are outdated in one? So not only will u still be paying for the old phone but also paying for a new phone making your bill $50 more a month it just seriously makes NO sense. Anyone understand who can bring me up to speed because im trying to talk my parents into switching carriers. Even if i had tons of money i would NEVER pay full price for a phone, they are outrageous you can buy a new computer for that price, no thanks!

Back