"Swagger"

"Swagger"

i get more annoyed with people who think colour co-ordination counts as swagger? a 5 year old can pick a new era and nikes that have similar colours, jeez :(

"Swagger"

omdz i was just about to write that but yeah it gets on my nerves so much. One of my friends always goes on about how his swagga is gonna be emotional or on point when he colour coordinates i just feel like slapping him up. Swagga is more than just the clothes you wear and cannot simply be bought. Also people that talk about swagga too much just do not have it

"Swagger"

I've never in my life heard someone say swagger in a serious conversation or song. Barring Fergie.

"Swagger"

I think people who get pissed off at other people over usin the word swagga, are only pissed 'cos they aint got any and it's never been used to describe them.

"Swagger"

hmmm I don't even really know what it means and I have never heard a black person use this word :p:

"Swagger"

image.php

lulzz

"Swagger"

Am I the only one who has only ever heard them term 'swagger' in relation to an ape-like walking movement?

What is this swagger you speak of?

"Swagger"

Yah. Excluding my display picture , I just chucked on random old clothes from my wardrobe :)

Back