suzuki reno hood is cracking?

Kali

Apr 20, 2008
My 2006 Suzuki renos hood is cracking. The paint is cracking in the center of the hood. I've had this car for two years and it just started happening like 3 months ago. I wasn't in an accident or anything. Does anyone know what could have caused this?

Is it actual cracks or just faded paint? Probably, in either case its sun damage. Suzuki isn't the highest quality maker and the paint tends last much shorter than average. If you leave your car outside a lot, it's highly likely that its simply sun damage. Although, if it is actual cracking I am not a hundred percent sure.

My Suzuki 's paint began to crack in a straight line seam about 2 inches above the rear window.
I think someone walked/stood on the roof. I lived next door to an afterhours joint with a lot of drunken rowdies hanging about. My Susuki was a salvage title with a history of water damage. The paint over the entire car has started to get chalky as well.

Most likely someone sat or stood on your hood. Check the cars history before you bought it for water damage.

Back