Subway Vs. Quiznos

newlogo.gif
> *

If you've ever been, you know. If you ever say anything is better than Wawa, you've never been to one.

quiznos is better, but here in memphis we have this place called the super submarine sandwich shop which has an old asian couple that own it and an old black lady that makes ALL of the food ... its badass

Well... because I work at Quiznos I would say Quiznos. However even if I didnt' work at Quiznos I would say it's better than Subway. We have Michael Clark Duncan on our commercials. Can Subway beat that? No.

WaWa has good sandwiches and stuff ( i used to LOVE the buffalo chicken sandwich and wrap) but quiznos is superior for sandwhiches.

Although both are excellent, and have the potential de-fat a human, Quiznos would be the obvious choice.

Anyone who voted Subway, likely lives in a small town which holds a gas-station Subway as the only chain restaurant to acquire substinance.

Quiznos makes better sandwiches, but you get more for your money at Subway.

I voted Subway.

I like quiznos more but they can get expensive, so I chose Subway since you get a lot of sub for little money, and with that sub of the day going on right now you can get a 12" for like 3 dollars...

Back