subsidy password for motorola?

S

sal613

i just got a new phone (pay as you go) motrola l2 from ebay and i put my old tmobile sim card into it instead of the orange one supplied. when i turn it on it asks for a subsidy password, what do i do?

I was given a ROKR Z6m motorola cellphone but I cannot unlock the security code without knowing the phone number

You have to unlock your mobile, if you want to use the other country network.
This unlocking process can be done by many ways..But i suggest the codes..I found an unlocking service at Ihav.net .This is the online service provider which offer the codes at cheap price..Through this you can unlock your mobile easily..

i just got a new phone (pay as you go) motrola l2 from ebay and i put my old tmobile sim card into it instead of the orange one supplied. when i turn it on it asks for a subsidy password, what do i do?

Hi if your Motorola l2 is asking for subsidy code once you insert your t-mobile sim in it then it mean your phone is locked to orange network due to this you can't use other network sim in your phone until you unlock it ..You can easily unlock your phone using sites like MobileUnlockSolutions.com they are providing unlock code for all mobile models at reliable cost .After unlocking your phone you can freely use it with any GSM sim ...

Back