Strip Clubs!!! Yeaaa

Lapdances there, some girls are actually really good.
best dances you'll ever get, they know what there diong,
its $20 a song here,
What are your prices, maybe i'll have to make a mission if there less LOL

they always say buy 1 one dance and get 1 free for 20 bucks. they try to make it sound like a deal or something, like you need to pounce on the offer. one time i got a dance from a black girl and it was the worst shit ever, she was tiny like 120 pounds at most, and she just POUNDED my balls with her ass. hurt so bad, but i didn't say anything because i figured she was used to giving huge black guys dances and their balls are tougher or something? i dunno... she also tried to just give me 1 dance instead of two, so I basically got shafted out of 20 bucks by a black stripper.

strippers will rip you off so fast, they don't give a fuck.

Montreal Strip Clubs > north america

Montreal has the hottest fucking strippers around, and every single dancer u can take for a private dance where u can grab whatever you want, as hard as u want, as they are giving you a full contact dance, one chick i had was probably the hottest fucking stripper or even chick i saw the whole time in montreal and i was squeezing her tits and slapping her ass until they were red..

in 5 days in montreal i spend 800 on strippers including a $200 fucking hand job :/

fun times though lol

You love the strip club? That's lame. Have fun paying girls to dance on your lap when you can just fuck girls for free.

:tdown:

Hand jobs aren't even good when they're free, why would you pay 200 for one?

Besides that, the best strippers are in Florida, California, and Las Vegas.

this guy knows what he is talking about. i lived in miami and teh strip clubs on south beach are ftw by far

your a fucking idiot.. you think you can go and pay 60$ and grab the strippers tits in vegas? you couldnt even afford to step inside the club let alone get a private dance

Montreal has FULL CONTACT private dances, at some places for $5 per song, so for every song, your paying $5 to grab evereything on these strippers besides their cunts [and sometimes that too]

for me, i'm never going to any strip clubs besides the ones in montreal because wtf is the point if i cant touch?

in south beach u can touch all you want. and u forget there are 50 fucking states in the us. there isn't just one fucking strip club where u can touch.

Nah..pretty sure i'll NEVER eat a girl out.
doesnt seem appealing to me
pussy doesnt smell good..most liley doesnt taste too hot either.

wet, warm, gooey shit on my face..FUCK that

the smell on my fingers from fingering a girl stays on for a while sometimes if they have a strong odor..FUCK that being on my face

you should really just post that in a new thread. This thread is gay, and if you re-made a thread about your story, it would be better

Back