strange dreams, vampires and killing lol ?

clydywydy

Mar 6, 2011
hi, im 13, i do like twilight and vamprie diaries and all, but not like " obssessed" lol, in thep ast few weeks , ive been having dreams about vampires, and killing, lol either i was the vampire, but i never really wanted to drink blood, just bite them and scare them ( the victimes lol ) or either i was someone there, and i knew a vamprie was there, once i got this knife out and started stabbing the vampire in the heart, but i wanted to kill it, like i wasnt scared to stab it several times, lol , last night, it was normal, cuz i watched the vamprei diaries before going to bed, but other nights i dont, lol, like last night, i just really wanted to bite this person lol wat does this mean? thnx

sorry about some miss-spelling lol

but the strange thing is that , some people are saying, that when your in A dream, you cant feel , touch, feel warmth or cold, but in this dream, when i went to bite a mans neck, i couldnt cuz of some with thing lol, i was so close to his neck, and i stayed there, that i could feel the warmth of my breathing on his neck, the tip of my teeth on his neck, lol it was asif.... it wasnt a dream, but it was lol

Back