Sting coming to wwe or just rumors?

Definitely, There are rumors that sting backed out off a contract and got told not to come back with Kevin Nash :)

Hulk Hogan recently said the company has been 'betrayed' by some companions,

i hear Sting, Kevin Nash, and Shaun Waltman are all joining WWE

That was stings WCW promo seen right there, No way its takers, He tends to have Graves in it, and he would interupt kane, Not raw! :)

However, Kevin Nash and Shaun Waltman will be returning to fight Nexus, Search them on youtube and check it out, You will hear them mention sting leaving to :)

currentley it's just rumors but many reliable sources have reported that sting has signed a 1 year deal with wwe but we won't know until we see sting in the wwe or the rumors are denied

Just Rumors at this point

the Rumor Mill went into Hyper drive on Monday Night after a Promo aired and repeated during Raw

this promo combined with the arrival of Nash and Booker at the Rumble set off a fire storm of rumors

as it stands reports here are the only repeated sources claiming Sting is the subject of the promos-- others claim that it anyone from Awesome Kong to Undertaker

Definitely, There are rumors that sting backed out off a contract and got told not to come back with Kevin Nash :)

Hulk Hogan recently said the company has been 'betrayed' by some companions,

i hear Sting, Kevin Nash, and Shaun Waltman are all joining WWE

That was stings WCW promo seen right there, No way its takers, He tends to have Graves in it, and he would interupt kane, Not raw! :)

However, Kevin Nash and Shaun Waltman will be returning to fight Nexus, Search them on youtube and check it out, You will hear them mention sting leaving to :)

Well they are currently "Rumors" in the sense that they haven't been confirmed, but you've probably seen the 2/21/11 trailer, which highly resembles Sting's figure (wearing the coat in the rain and everything) and has been confirmed by many notable sources that Sting has signed a contract with WWE. However, i think the biggest factor that may make this true is that Sting's contract with TNA has expired, so unless he goes back to Japan, i don't think he'll have a professional wrestling career outside of Independent Promotions. He has always had a deep loathing for Vince and the WWE as expressed in several interviews, but you never know, and we can always hope for the long-awaited Undertaker vs Sting match, hopefully at Wrestlemania.

Rumors nothing has been confirmed nor denied ever since I saw the rumors, and the 2/21/11 promo on RAW last week I have been looking into this, and it appears as though Sting has indeed signed a WWE contract although there is solid evidence he wasn't the man in the 2/21/11 commercial. All I can say is Sting in WWE has been yet to be confirmed so they're just rumors at this point.

Back