Spring fever tour questions?

ZombieeNerd

Apr 29, 2013
Please help me. So I'm going on the spring fever tour (ptv, atl, you me at six, mayday parade) on may 3rd at the sears centre. But it's my first concert ever so I'm kinda nervouse and I have some questions..
1. Will there be seats or will we have to be standing?
2.the concert is on a Friday meaning I have school , i get out at 3:15 and the doors open at 5:30, will that be a problem? What if I don't get to the front?
3. What if I have to use the bathroom?
4. Will there be merch? How much money should I bring?
5. Where should I keep my phone and iPod? Should I get a small purse?
6. When will the concert end?
And any advice/tips you can give me, that'll be great! ^.^

I'm going to that concert too!!! Except not the one at the sears centre ;) and its going to be my first concert too! But I've posted questions too and talked to my friends (who I'm going with and who have been to many concerts before) so hopefully I can answer yours!
1. Depends on the venue..but either way I'm pretty sure you'll be standing...it'll be a pretty intense concert.
2. Some people line up 5 hours before the concert so you might not be in the front but you won't get bad seats either
3. Hahah there will be bathrooms :)
4. Yep! I would bring around $50-60 just in case:)
5. In your pockets. I wouldn't recommend bringing a purse unless you are planning on buying merch than maybe bring a drawstring backpack?
6. Probably around 11pm

Just have fun!!! :)

1)probably standing unless you bought vip tickets
2)that wobt be a problem but youll be probably in the middle of the crowd(still not bad though)
3)there will be plenty of bathrooms
4)there will be merch, i normally spend between 50-100$ but a shirts normally 25-40$
5)theyll be fine in your pockets but if youre really worried about them leave them home or buy a fanny pack
6)probably end between 11pm-12am

Back