SPOILER What do you think about the rumors of the season finale House MD season?

sstl835

Mar 30, 2009
I was reading some spoilers of the house md season season 5 and they said someone was going to die.. A lot of people think that it is going to be cuddy or wilson, because that is the only thing that would send him into a breakdown is if one of the two died. its also said house and cuddy are going to sleep together and the death is a suicide. its not the most likely suspect and it is a main character.. This came from the wrights and they have always been sneaky about what they said. Ok so I was thinking about who would be leaving and I was really worried that it was cuddy because it was only Wilson or Cuddy would cause House to go into a mental breakdown... Well I was watching some of the older House episodes, and I saw Stacey. Now I know this sounds crazy but what if Stacey died? It would not be expected, she hasn't been rumored to be leaving,she was a main character they didn't say the main character of a certain season, if she died it would send House into a mental brake down. Now the Suicide thing if she saw House and Cuddy hook up she might kill herself and with Stacey's death and the Trauma it might cause Wilson to think of Amber and she might tell him to move on she would want that for him.
Tell me what you think.... Please tell me I haven't lost my mind... So what do you think??

Its gonna be House, like the rumours say its going to shock you

The next season will center around Foreman and the show will be called Ghetto lol

The whole Stacy theory entered my mind too, but I really hope not. But I dont think that it would be because of seeing House and Cuddy.
I still have hope for Stacy and House, haha. Frankly, I think Stacy dying would send House into a breakdown, because now matter what he will always love Stacy...But I think it will be Wilson...I think since they are just getting the whole Cuddy and House thing kicked off, they wouldnt get rid of that right away. But I was thinking that the episode where Wilson visits his brother how House found that Wilson was in contact with some depression docter...even though it wasnt why he thought, maybe it was some sort of secret hint...idk, but I cant wait. =P

too many rumours out there but House does have a break down!!
not sure who will be the one to die but I hope it won;t be Wilson or Cuddy.
I don;t think it would be Stacy has she has been out of his life now for a while he may be sad but I don;t think it would drive him to a break down.
I guess we will just have to wait for the season finale to find the answer
when is the last show airing??

Back