spiritual warfare my lovely wife and i are under attack.?

IkeYee

Dec 27, 2010
Every time i have fellowship with someone i know who is walking the good faith of jesus christ...the next day or even the same day my wife and i are verbally fighting...what i mean is when ever im discussing how good GOD and Jesus is to me with someone..the next day or the same day my wife and i are battling verbally with each other...it doesn't matter how many times i share the word of GOD with one of my friends or they share the word of GOD with me..no soon after that im in total war with my lovely wife..our battles last for long periods of time...yes im saved and yes i strongly believe CHRIST died for my sins and that he is the son of the most high GOD..i just can't understand why every time im in fellowship with someone that as soon as i get home or get around my wife that we are at each others throat..when im not in fellowship with my christian brother every thing is normal with my wife and i...but as soon as i get into fellowship,no soon after that my wife and i are at severe war with each other...please pray on our situation before you respond..thank you so much and may GOD bless you..

Back