Sony Ericsson Spiro dosen't read memory card?

Stevish

Dec 5, 2010
I bought a Sony Ericsson Spiro yesterday and I had an old memory card from my old broken phone.The memory card was a SanDisk 2GB Micro SD.So I put that memory card in and the phone doesn't detect it at all. I then connected my phone to my laptop via usb but even the laptop didn't read the memory card. Then, I got a really old memory card from another really old phone and that one didn't work either. This memory card was a 256 MB Micro SD. I dont think this one worked because the memory card says NOKIA on it and it came with a nokia phone..

So in short, my phone didnt detect 2 memory cards. DO you think its the phone or the memory cards fault?

The first

I bought a Sony Ericsson Spiro yesterday and I had an old memory card from my old broken phone.The memory card was a SanDisk 2GB Micro SD.So I put that memory card in and the phone doesn't detect it at all. I then connected my phone to my laptop via usb but even the laptop didn't read the memory card. Then, I got a really old memory card from another really old phone and that one didn't work either. This memory card was a 256 MB Micro SD. I dont think this one worked because the memory card says NOKIA on it and it came with a nokia phone..

So in short, my phone didnt detect 2 memory cards. DO you think its the phone or the memory cards fault?

The first

I had the same problem with a new SanDisk 8GB Micro SD card.
After I completed the software update on sonyericsson.com it worked fine.
I think that the update is too big for the phone memory so it 'finds' your SD card.

Back