Sofality!

Im thinking it may have snapped his neck, down under the "mattress" i use the term loosely, there are a pile of metal bars and supports, if his head went between two of them as he tipped forward, the things usually have a spring assisted return as well, in conjunction with the force of his wifes ninja skills ....

In Russia, if it is under 5 hours or horrid pain, it's an instant death.

Crazy Russian.

:dodgy:​

20gxpxj.jpg

I just like how she thought there was no problem with leaving him stuck in the couch while she went out for a few hours.

This man did the autopsy on the russian fellow who died himself! He was thar and he knows his shit gusy, he don't play!
:crash: :crash: :crash: :dodgy: :dodgy: :dodgy: :facepalm: :facepalm:

NO_U.jpg

Seriously, don't you have some avatars to make that have twinkles in your eyes?
Good job brown nosing a mod.

Actually, quite personally, I'm not fond of Kolder.

That doesn't mean I go around acting like a stupid cunt every chance I get.

BTW, the avatar comment, totally ripped me a new one. I'm quite literally shitting from two ends of my body now.

:dodgy:

Go suck a corpse's asshole.

serious.jpg

ZOMG GUSY INTERNETZ IS SRS BUSINESS
Please, stop trying to act so intelligent on SMALLTALK your not a badass because you make smartass remarks to people's posts. Now gtfo please.
Just because you don't like a particular person doesn't mean you can't kiss their ass.

I'm going to ignore how entirely hypocritical and ironic that statement was, compared to your prior posts, and go on to simply say:

No.

*EDIT* I'd love to also figure out how seem to think I'm acting "intelligently". God fucking forbid that I actually paid attention during primary vocabulary in high school.

Wrong, they are still funny. You have just lost your sense of humor from spending many a nights and days in that girlfriend thread.

lulz, and that's supposed to be an insult?

I don't even have to bother arguing with you to get your ignorance to bleed through. You do it all on your own champ.

Back