So rock and pop, a nickelback fan stole a freezer pack from me today....?

LayneStaley

Feb 6, 2009
a few days ago i said nickelback sucks at lunch and this chick was like "hey shut up i like them" so today during english i was talking to the kid in front of me and he was like "oh sorry i think i have your freezer pack you lost somewhere but i lost it" and i was like "you stole it?" and he was like "no the girl stole it" and i asked if it was because she took offense to my nickelback comment and he said yes. That was an interesting reaction because A.if one wants to piss me off they should steal something more important then a freezer back B. you cant steal from people due to difference in music taste and C. After that i actually tried to make conversation with her and not offend her but it didn't work

So rock and pop, my question to you is what is the stupidest/most irrelevant thing someone has ever done to you for making fun of a band they like, or have you done something stupid/irrelevant because someone made fun of a band you like?

Uhm, when I say I don't like a band that someone else DOES like, they usually just tell me to shut up 'cause they like them and they don't really care. So I say, whatever, I can digg it, it's just not what I'm into.
I used to get a lot of crap for liking the Red Hot Chili Peppers, but now it's not much of a problem...I just don't bring them up that much..

PS> JOHN FRUSCIANTE's B-day is tomorrow.

life goes on dude. today someone put another lock over my usual locker combination lock so i couldn't open it. i don't care who did it nor for what reason; i just had it taken off and i'll be back tomorrow to open my locker once more. do not waste your time with that person if she is of no benefit to you.

life goes on dude. today someone put another lock over my usual locker combination lock so i couldn't open it. i don't care who did it nor for what reason; i just had it taken off and i'll be back tomorrow to open my locker once more. do not waste your time with that person if she is of no benefit to you.

Back