So if you want to be a male runway model

Girls? Sympathy and it's a terrible industry. Lads? Kill 'em!

Never seen such a sexist thread in all my life

(spoken by a thin guy)

Is that you on the left?

I'd be taking the piss just as much if it was men or women. Why? It's their choice to enter the industry and look like that.

I'm a little metrosexual, so I care a little bit about fashion. My fashion style is "Post-Apocalyptic Tribalism"

I'm still working on it.

I'm not that thin although I was pretty much skin & bone in the early 90's. Too many dancin' pills

Run? How little you know me.

Started back with the gym this afternoon (I'm hoping my shoulder is OK)
I'll soon be bigger and posting on the what can you flex thread. I've had to start lifting again as I'm running out of space for ink. Need a bigger body

And no hair.

And a thick layer of cuddling-fat over the top of the muscles.

And a big, bulbous nose and a lop-sided head.

That's what women want.

Hopefully!

Mitch

Men. He said that's what women want on their men. Plural of man. From what Frodo tells me, you don't quite fit in that category. Sorry Mitch (especially when it's coming from Frodo of all people).

Mitch an email from Match.com:

Your dating ad has been on our website for 9 years now without any reply. Do you want us to try 1 week without a picture?

Barstewards!

girls don't reply to personal ads on match.com, okcupid, etc. it's an unwritten rule

the one at work which several of my colleagues have said seems to break the unwritten rule is mysinglefriend.com but it relies on having a good IRL friend

Which women would that be? Because no one I know finds the male models of today sexy. I couldn't even look at a bloke I know I could knock down with a sneeze! I don't want bodybuilder proportions, but someone who could give me a run for my money at an all you can eat steakfest is a must!

Well, at least the fat gives you something to hold on to!

I eat a strict vegan diet. Hell, I replaced wheat bread with a soy & linseed variety. As a result I'm able to consume 3-4000 calories per day (partially due to intensive physical training) while keeping my body fat at 6%. I probably eat at least fifteen portions of fresh fruit & veg every day (75% of which is veg). I've frankly never felt this healthy before, or happier because I can literally eat as much as I like. Diet is directly linked to lots of different health conditions, but starving yourself is absolutely not the answer. It can cause just as many problems as overeating.

Back