So i have an Unlocked LG VU originally for AT&T but i use it on T-Mobile but not

Mar 22, 2009
able to send pic's or im's? I have an unlocked LG VU so i now am currently useing it on tmobile everything works perfectly fine for instance i can send basic original text messages and make phone calls regularly as i should i just am not able to use the instant messageing programs on it and am not able to send picture/video messages. My plan currently with tmobile allows me to use all the above (picture messageing video messaging and unlimited instant messageing) I keep getting an error from the instant messageing that says : "improper server" and then i get back to the home screen. When i try and send a pic message it just says message failed does any one have any idea wha is wrong and how i can fix this problem thanks!

The only thing that can be said with any certainty with an unlocked device is that it will make and receive calls and we can usually get text messaging working without too much trouble. The problem with the newer devices is the browser settings are locked and we are unable to edit them. Sometimes we can add a new profile and put in all new settings and it still may not work. We may be able to get some things working while others we may not or we may not be able to get anything data related to work. It is all a crap shoot as far as data is concerned.

Your AT&T device still has the AT&T MMS settings and internet settings in it and that is why those things are not working. You can call T-mobile and see if they will help you put their settings in the device but they do not have to as it is not theuir device they do not have any support materials to tell them where the settings go in the device

Back