So i got a logitech z 4 surround system. Can i hook it up to my LG LCD?

JK

May 14, 2008
I hooked the cable box directly up to the surround system, but i cant control the volume through my LCD anymore (obviously). I want to hook it into the TV so i can control the volume & have the tv audio options, as well as have the sound form my XBox 360 go through it too...Also/Or I run an HDMI off of the 360, is there an adapter for running HDMI AND hooking the surround system into the 360? The Logitech just has a headphone cord, male at both ends to hook it up. Its for a computer, but yea....HELP!

o.k.. take the wires off the cable box... and put them on the audio output jack on the back of the tv... then you can contol it with the tv... you really don't need them on the cable box... because when it cable box... it's already coming out of the tv... so it would make sense to use the connection on the tv, the only difference between the 2 of them... it you can't control the volume from the cable box... you can on the tv... because it passes through the audio circuit... which you can control by the remote, so... just look for the audio output jacks on the tv... make the connection there... and you should be good to go. o.k.

Back