So, George Bush...

shut the fuck up with your stupid robin williams av. god that av pisses me the fuck off. i just hear the retarded voices he does by looking at it.

WOW. YOU THINK YOU'RE SMARTER THAN BUSH AND YET YOU CLEARLY AREN'T ABLE TO READ. THE NEXT TIME YOU THINK YOU'RE SMARTER THAN THE LEADER OF THE FREE WORLD JUST KNIFE YOURSELF IN THE TEMPLE.

ACTUALLY, THE NEXT TIME YOU THINK ABOUT STARTING A THREAD, DO AS I RECOMMENDED.

OH MAN THE FUNNY MAN IS HERE. EVERYONE, GET IN THIS THREAD, WE HAVE A REAL FUCKING FUNNY MAN ON OUR HANDS.

oh yeah, and we have a real badass right here with the funny man. EVERYONE GET IN HERE QUICK BECAUSE WE ARE ALL TALKING IN CAPSLOCK!

you're 16 and you think you're smarter than Bush? you're some dumbass kid who can't even vote. you just hop on the "Hate Bush Bandwagon" and you don't even know why. so shut the fuck up already, no one wants to hear what you have to say.

does anything in there say that i think im smarter than the president? nope. it says that we have nearly the same IQ... try comprehending next time, instead of just reading.

edit: and i never said i hate bush. and obviously you care what i have to say, because you keep coming back to this thread...

where's your source? oh thats right I'm sure you got it from a MySpace bulletin faggot. I don't even advocate Bush, but I'm not some tool like you going "OMG BUSH HAS AN IQ OF LIEK 125 AND I HAS A 127!!" try comprehending that you piece of shit.

what are you gonna do, vote about it? hahahahha.

RIGHT NOW, JUST MGS4, AND POSSIBLY RESISTANCE. APPARENTLY, THE GRAPHICS ARE SLIGHTLY BETTER TOO.

Back