Smoking and dizziness?

CastorPolydeuces

Mar 7, 2013
I became really dizzy after smoking, Marlboro 100's, and I just wondered why. This has never happened until now. I had two last night with no trouble, though till then it had been 3 weeks since my last. Just this last week I had some problems with my stomach and head pain and was really weak. I also have anemia as well as a vitamin D deficiency. I've been smoking for a while so its not like its my first time, and I've always inhaled. I wouldn't say I'm addicted as it is rather sporadic.
I just wondered if perhaps my being sick recently was the primary reason or if my anemia is perhaps worse than before... I understand that it limits oxygen and the like.

I would also sincerely appreciate it if you would refrain from ranting about how bad smoking is. I am fully aware of its affects, other than the one which I am inquiring about, and do not need to be scolded. Please and Thank you! XP

Since you have anemia, dizziness is a side effect. The vitamin D is necessary for all aspects of health and since you had not smoked in 3 weeks, your body was adjusting to not smoking and that could have triggered it.

Back