SIGH - do you or don't you watch pirated movies and/or torrent movie downloads ?

KingOfMercia1978

Mar 18, 2009
just once and for all - yes this or no this and if u wanna say a bit more - FINE.

No need to be a wuss - just be a man and tell the world you do, cos i'll laugh my guts out if 99% of the answers turn out to be ' No never ! always rentals!' .

P.S - started to cut down movie rentals when I FINALLY harnessed the power of uTorrent and the www....still rent a movie or two each month though, but the net and movie sharing community do make life a bit easier heh.

Last movies i watched (that I downloaded via uTorrent)

1. Martyrs
2. Sunshine

Well, I don't really. It takes too much time up to download and it might even contain a virus for all I know.
I never download it, but if I REALLY want to watch a movie but I can't go out and rent/buy it, then I watch it online with something like megavideo or something.
It's got a 72 minute limit but it's worth it 'cause it doesn't have any viruses and it's the highest quality.

edit: if the film is in the cinemas I see it there cause its nice to see it on a big good quality screen with good popcorn.. mmm

Well, I don't really. It takes too much time up to download and it might even contain a virus for all I know.
I never download it, but if I REALLY want to watch a movie but I can't go out and rent/buy it, then I watch it online with something like megavideo or something.
It's got a 72 minute limit but it's worth it 'cause it doesn't have any viruses and it's the highest quality.

edit: if the film is in the cinemas I see it there cause its nice to see it on a big good quality screen with good popcorn.. mmm

Back