Sierra Wireless AirCard 313U is an interesting design

4glteway

Nov 9, 2012
4glteway
Back on 8 years ago, I have laptop and getting my friends AirCard remember to walk the mall it was met with the AirCard 775 by Sierra Wireless Sales Price is 11,900 Baht supports GPRS / EDGE 256 Kbps. In range looks striking out a lot, internet home dial up at that speed to 56 Kbps., but today at AirCard supports touch 100 Mbps and some had more than 150 Mbps (LTE ADVAN) on the test day. We will not talk about the test and at speeds up to 100 Mbps LTE me somehow, although it is capable of 42 mbps modem, but this is the first time I choose to do reviews.

Sierra Wireless is a manufacturer of network equipment. The high efficiency and quality. Product offering. Come out and have a good reputation. In terms of durability, reliability and design are popular with users from around the world. Although sales will not fight the market giants like Huawei and ZTE of the dragon, but when it comes to quality and performance, and Sierra Wireless is one a long time ago that (for me), but I have a few. Over? That is because the Sierra Wireless devices are more expensive than its competitors. That is enough.

Sierra Wireless AirCard 313U LTE Modem is an interesting design that may seem strange when compared with the AirCard USB available for sale are a country now that is designed to be small, tapered Pure air before, but for AirCard 313U bad. I see. It reminds me of the AirCard 305 Sierra Wireless AirCard USB 313U do not focus on the small size, but its quality and performance. Operating over. But that does not mean it's not beautiful, I AirCard 313U modem is designed to be beautiful. The one on the right. I have some size to them.

Sierra Wireless AirCard 313U LTE Modem has been designed. For users in North America and the North American and Canadian markets. (Quote from Sierra Wireless) by Operaters purchased a third version is available.

AT & T USA: the AT & T USBConnect Momentum 4G and sells the imported version. Rogers Canada: the Rogers LTE Rocket Stick. Bell Canada: the Bell 4G LTE Modem Sierra Wireless U313 Turbo Stick. AirCard 313U 4G LTE Modem that will tell the American people. The most commonly used now, it's not.

AirCard 313U if you look at the picture you may think that it's huge size. I think so as well. But when I found out and exposed. The truth must be told. It's not much. It's good to see another magical device, if you look at the front of the logo. May be largely true. But if you look at the side to see if the modem is thinner than the other version if you want to compare AirCard AirCard 305 is enough to conclude that Built to be expanded. It is thinner and shorter than the AirCard 305 reasonably designed AirCard 313U in a way that emphasizes the modem is very flexible to use, convenient and modem performance is enhanced (VERSATILE design) by the modem is set high. Instead of pointing it out to the side parallel with the ground. Reduces the available space and allows better AirCard receiver. Or to modify the modem plane parallel to the ground. The machine. A rectangular rounded corner 50 mm (L) x 64 mm (W) x 11 mm (H) Weight 55 g.

I know this 4G LTE Modem from 4glteway.com . if you want to know more about this , you can visit it .

Back