Should I wait for the iPad mini 2?

Jonathan

May 17, 2008
I was going to buy someone a iPad mini until I saw "rumors" that the iPad mini 2 will come out either April or November. The bad thing is that I want to buy them the iPad for their birthday. I don't want to give it to them if it comes in November...it makes no sense. I could give it a month late. Also how is this version of iPad mini is the screen bad at full brightness? Is it still a good product?

Ipad mini is a really good product because when you hold it in your hand you will feel amazing. If you are confused in ipad mini or ipad mini 2. then yes ipad mini 2 will be out in April but there will be really minor changes in design or working. If you are thinking that ipad mini 2 will make your ipad mini look older then you are wrong.

When you will see the performance of ipad mini and its configuration then definitely you will be impress because it got a great processor, it will not Disappoint you in any means( Graphics, performance, etc).

If you can't wait then obviously you can buy ipad mini no doubt. but if you are not in hurry then you can wait till April, but the date is still in doubt.

This is upto you if you want to wait you can wait but if you buy ipad mini this will also be a great option.

Back