Should i trade my 160 gig ps3 slim for a 250 gig xbox 360 slim?

Save up and get a gaming pc or laptop. The console gaming industry is getting too corrupt and money hungry. Besides, you get better graphics and you aren't limited.

You may say this doesn't answer your question, but just take a look at MSI's products.
They cost 1/2 to 1/3 the price of other company's and can even out perform.

It depends, if your a casual gamer who plus games as a hobby, and your mostly busy with school/work or both, please, keep your ps3. What i just said is only assuming that you're an online gamer, because xbox (Microsoft) charges you to have access to ANY online service (gaming, netflix, etc.) and plus the rumor of xbox being more vulnerable to breakage is in fact true, its disc holder is terrible, a slight movement can cause the disc to fall off its place and cause it to get totaled as it spins inside. Ps3 is honestly much more similar and it has slightly better exclusive games, like god of war. Ps3 uses Blu rays, so your discs are much safer from actual scratching and damages. I have both a Xbox slim 250G and a ps3 500G slim slim edition, and although huge games like skyrim run a little smoother on the Xbox than ps3, its not worth it if you're a casual gamer who mainly plays online and is a fan of online services like netfli and Hulu. You have to pay Microsoft a monthly or yearly subscription fee just to be able to acess your tv subscriptions!! So yea i strongly recommend the ps3, unless ur a hardcore Microsoft fan then the Xbox it is.

Back