Should I trade my 03 Ford Ranger for an 04 hyundai tiburon gt v6?

dowdow

Dec 25, 2008
I have a 2003 ford ranger xlt 3.0 v6 extended cab (red)
5 speed manual
60k miles
has brand new 32" bfg's and 4" lift professionally done by Trick Trucks El Cajon, 15" eagle alloy racing rims, JL amp and JL sub in truck box, monster wiring, pioneer headunit with ipod connection in the glove compartment, aftermarket 3-way Eclipse speakers, a/c, power windows and locks, Rugged Liner bed liner

Got a trade offer for an 04 Hyundai Tiburon GT v6 6 speed manual (blue), leather sports seats,48k miles clean title, power windows and door locks and cruise control, super good condition (he sent me like 40 pictures), black headliner, brand new clutch, has the upgraded infinity sound system with subwoofer, has lo-jack, and brand new AEM cold air intake

I know they're two totally different cars, so please don't even tell me about that

but I just wanted some incite and opinion

thank you!
What do you mean "someone else's problem" though? I've heard they're really reliable, just the clutches wear faster than normal

I had an 03 Hyundai Tiburon GT for almost 3 years (same body style as the 04) and I hated it. It is slow, doesn't get good gas mileage, cheap interior, not really any aftermarket support for it. I just hated it. Don't buy that piece of crap. Parts are also expensive and hard to obtain.

I traded it in on a supercharged 06 Chevy Cobalt SS and could not have been happier.

Back