Should I have not posted this story on my Facebook? It was suppose to be funny?

mary

May 15, 2008
It was a share. It was a true story about an older women that went to her car and saw 4 men in it and she took out her gun and told them to get out of her car. It turns out it wasn't her car so she turns herself in and at the police station and at the same time there were the 4 young men talking about a crazy grayed haired lady hijacking their car.

So a friend posted a serious answer, saying that although funny, "what if" the lady had shot at them and no wonder our car insurance rates are high, blah blah blah.

I responded back good point and well taken.

Should I delete this story on my Facebook.

Sounds to be so funny, well if you mention it here then what is wrong that you should not to mention it on facebook. Anyhow your story was great..

Last edited:
It was a share. It was a true story about an older women that went to her car and saw 4 men in it and she took out her gun and told them to get out of her car. It turns out it wasn't her car so she turns herself in and at the police station and at the same time there were the 4 young men talking about a crazy grayed haired lady hijacking their car.

So a friend posted a serious answer, saying that although funny, "what if" the lady had shot at them and no wonder our car insurance rates are high, blah blah blah.

I responded back good point and well taken.

Should I delete this story on my Facebook.

That is awesome... No wonder in US the crime rate is so high. MOVE TO CANADA.

Back